Best-In-Class Companies Join Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program.
The newly announced Encompass partner companies will supplement Rockwell Automation solutions by providing enhanced integration to the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system. Each Encompass partner company offers critical components necessary to a manufacturer's application and often provides application expertise using specialized product technology.
Solution Provider partners offer companies extensive knowledge in the design, implementation, project management and maintenance of industrial control systems.
Both Encompass and Solution Provider partners are part of the Rockwell Automation global PartnerNetwork framework of industry, application, geography, technology and service specialists. Each PartnerNetwork member offers global manufacturers access to a world-class network of skilled suppliers with extensive engineering knowledge. They deliver effective products and solutions for improved flexibility and responsiveness to help customers achieve their business goals.
The following are additional details about the new Encompass Americas partners:
* Arteche PQ Inc. - specializes in the design and manufacture of standard and engineered product solutions that improve electrical efficiency and power quality in a facility, on a transmission grid, or on an electrical distribution network.
* DENSO Robotics - designs and manufactures industrial robot arms including selective compliant assembly robot arms and articulated robots that communicate to Rockwell Automation solutions through an EtherNet/IP network.
* Hammond Power Solutions, Inc. - designs and develops the broadest range of standard, dry-type magnetic transformers and reactors.
* Industrial Electric Mfg. - manufactures a full line of electrical distribution and power quality equipment in the United States, delivering customer-specific solutions to meet ever-changing power requirements.
* Itoh Denki USA, Inc. - builds world-class, internally motorized conveyor roller technology, which helps save space and weight for conveyor frames.
* Jacobs Automation - offers iTRACK curvilinear motion technology solutions, which replace costly hardware changeovers with software for the packaging and assembly automation industries.
* Nidec-Shimpo Corporation - manufactures high-precision, cost-effective gearing and mechanical drives, including servo-gear reducers and cycloidal-speed reducers.
* NitroSecurity, Inc. - develops the security industry's fastest analytical tools to identify, correlate and remediate information security threats in minutes instead of hours.
* SeQent - provides a hardware/software bridge from alarms and events that occur in plant-floor equipment and applications to allow real-time decisions to positively impact productivity, quality and the bottom line.
Solution Provider Partners
The new members of the Solution Provider program are as follows:
* Malisko Engineering, Inc. - creates plantwide control solutions and specializes in process solutions for specialty chemical industries.
* Outbound Technologies - builds automated fabrication and assembly systems for companies across multiple industries with a focus on automotive paint solutions.
* EN Engineering - provides a full range of automation and electrical design services for the oil and gas pipeline industry.
For any query with respect to this article or any other content requirement, please contact Editor at email@example.com
Copyright HT Media Ltd.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company