Beautiful gifts you'll love to give; BEAUTY BUZZ.
DON'T panic last-minute Christmas shoppers, we have compiled the ultimate top 10 gifts for beauty lovers.
From a must-have eyeliner to ultimate wrinklebusting serums we're sure you'll find something to suit all tastes and budgets within our selection. 1. First up is the Liz Earle's Beauty Favourites Collection, ([euro]28.50) from Boots and Arnotts. The fabulous, purse-friendly skincare collection includes a 100ml bottle of the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, and two pure muslin cloths. There's also a 50ml tube of Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion to revitalise tired eyes and a Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml) to brighten skin. 2. Give the gift of glowing skin with a timeless collection of radiance boosting products from Guinot, all presented in a stylish cosmetics bag ([euro]82.75). Guinot products and treatments are available in 200 salons and spas around the country.
3. You can't go wrong with a luxurious scented candle. Two of our favourites include the classic Pomegranate Noir Home Candle ([euro]52), available in Brown Thomas, and the Origins Feel Good Candle, [euro]45, www.origins.co.uk. Origins have created a gorgeous pine, spruce and orange candle contained in a jar made from recycled bottles and will plant a tree for every candle purchased. 4. We're still a nation of fake tan lovers and we're big fans of celeb favourite Vita Liberata, a luxury non-toxic, organic self-tan and skincare brand. Everyone from Sienna Miller to the X Factor cast and crew have been wearing it so it's high on our Christmas list. Vita Liberata The Perfect Gift Rich Gift Set, [euro]26.50 at Debenhams.
5. Anyone making a quick trip before Christmas or for loved ones coming home it's definitely worth popping into 'The Joy of Giving' shop in The Loop in Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport. The store has a long list of products that are all 100 per cent made or designed in Ireland such as Max Benjamin. We love the Persian Rose Diffuser Bottle, [euro]27. 6. Give the gift of hair hydration with Aveda's amazing Dry Remedy Daily Moisturising Oil and the signature Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush, [euro]52, available at Brown Thomas.
7. Like the perfect little black dress, black eye liner never goes out of fashion. MAC's innovative Rebeleyes Gel Liner ([euro]23) serves up the extreme long-wear of gel liner with the ease of a pen, delivered through a sleek, easy-to-use click pen. 8. A supermodel must-have, cult French skincare brand Bioderma launched in Ireland last June. The original hero product is the Sensibio H2O and one bottle is sold every three seconds somewhere in the world. Great for sensitive skin, 250ml [euro]11.50, available in all good pharmacies.
9. Banish lines and wrinkles for the party season with REN's revolutionary Keep Young And Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot, [euro]48. A powerful weapon in the battle for beauty, this serum packs a secret weapon, an extra potent shot of Hyaluronic Acid that gets to work instantly to firm and plump skin.
10. Support Irish brands this Christmas including our favourite Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum, [euro]42.95, available in Arnotts and a selection of stores, salons and pharmacies nationwide. The serum, which was founded by Sonia Deasy, is the ultimate multi-tasker for your skin which targets fine lines, dullness and dehydration, restoring a healthy glow, plumpness and radiance.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Dec 17, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Four ladyboys quizzed on tourist death plunge; Claim of argument over cost of sex services.|
|Next Article:||A perfect Christmas hair day.. and night; Premier session stylist Leisa Stafford offers some timely advice on surviving the festive season. By Maeve...|