Backplane Connector System.
The I-Trac Backplane Connector System from Molex is a pressfit, monoblock system with a flexible design that can be configured to meet specific requirements. The system also incorporates:
* A broadside-coupled, skew-equalized design that can handle speeds up to 12.5 Gbps.
* High-quality impedance control, lower cross-talk and higher overall bandwidth.
* An open pin-field design to allow the flexibility to assign high-speed differential pairs, low-speed signals, power and ground contacts anywhere within the pin-field.
* The ability to be stacked end-to-end to meet customer pin-count requirements.
* Suitability for standard and orthogonal architectures in server, storage, telecommunications and data networking applications.
* The use of the same part numbers for both standard and orthogonal architectures by providing the option to rotate the headers 90[degrees] on 1 side of the midplane.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New Products|
|Publication:||Product Design & Development|
|Date:||May 1, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Custom tubing, hose and assemblies.|
|Next Article:||Making the label stick: for appliances, PS films and adhesives are versatile problem-solvers.|