Az Zarqa - Al Azraq - Al Omary Road - Part 2.
Project Status: Active
Project Phase: Construction - Bid Evaluation
Project Location: Al Azraq, Zarqa , Jordan
Project Value: USD 182,000,000 Estimated
Facility Type: Road
Capacity: 52 KM Road
Scope of Work:
Construction of Part 2 (52 Km) from Azraq city to Omary Border includes:
- Street lighting civil works for the interchanges
- Street lighting installations for the interchanges and service roads
- Traffic signing and traffic marking
- Traffic safety installations and slope protection treatments
- Drainage works including culverts,dykes,slope protection and ditches
- Construction of dual carriageway with 2x3.75 m travel lanes in each direction plus 3 m outer shoulders and 1.8 m inner shoulders ,and a central median of 20 m wide.
- Construction of two fully directional interchanges.
- Relocation, realignment and diversion of existing utilities.
- Construction of six voided slab bridges.
The Jordan Ministry of Public Works and Housing (MPWH) plans to rehabilitate and upgrade the road from Az Zarqa to Al Omary border, Jordan.
This project is part one and it extends over 52 Km from Azraq city to Omary border.
In January 2014, the bids for the construction contract were under evaluation.
In Q1 2014, the construction contract is expected to be awarded.
In 2016, the project is expected to be completed.
2014 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by Syndigate.info , an Albawaba.com company