AxleCrutch Solutions Launches Online Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign.
The first AxleCrutch prototype was invented over a decade ago as Dick spent several years developing and refining his idea based his numerous customers who were either stranded or broken down with axle, wheel or suspension problems, limited temporary-fix solutions and no readily accessible spare parts. Dick's product is an innovative concept that temporarily overcomes towing problems on dual-axle vehicles with leaf spring suspension--experiencing tire, wheel bearing, hub, spindle, spring or axle failure. Like a spare tire for a car, the AxleCrutch is virtually a spare-tire, spare-wheel, spare-bearing, spare-hub, spare-spindle, spare-spring, spare-axle and more, for a multi-axle towed trailer unit, all in one simple to use "peace of mind" travel accessory. Unfortunately, Dick never had a chance to appreciate the magnitude of his idea as he passed away unexpectedly after receiving a patent. As a result of Dick's passing, the AxleCrutch was literally placed on a garage shelf to collect dust for years. Then, in 2012, Dick's oldest son, Rick Armstrong, dusted off the AxleCrutch and pledged to take his father's invention to market.
Inspired by Rick's pledge and with a huge amount of determination the team at AxleCrutch Solutions LLC was formed. The new AxleCrutch team, comprised of Dick's kids, several USMC veterans and the Bill McAnally Racing team, has but one mission: to provide the best products and service to their customers at the lowest possible prices. AxleCrutch Solutions takes great pride in shepherding Dick's original idea through their commitment to customer service and in manufacturing a dependable American made product. When asked about the revival of the AxleCrutch, Rick responded by stating, “This is what my dad always wanted to do with his AxleCrutch idea. He would be very excited with the AxleCrutch team and what we are doing to get a quality product to market.” The AxleCrutch carries a lifetime warranty and is manufactured in Rancho Cordova, CA.
In response to questions about initiating an online Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign to promote his business, Rick said, “Although we have been able to produce 900 units for wholesale and retail sale, we are in need of a sustainable marketing budget. The Kickstarter web site is the perfect launch pad for our small company's national marketing and advertising needs." He further stated, “In order to get my dad's idea to the next level, we need to introduce his AxleCrutch concept to the towing, RV and automotive parts and accessory industries on a national level—and Kickstarter is helping us get one step closer to that goal.”
* AxleCrutch was invented by Yakima, Washington native Richard “Dick” Armstrong who passed away unexpectedly on January 18, 2003.
* The AxleCrutch is designed to eliminate the worry of axle, suspension, wheel, and tire related failure on a multiple-axle towed vehicle utilizing a conventional leaf-spring suspension.
* The AxleCrutch works on travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, horse trailers, boat trailers, utility trailers and any other multiple-axle towed vehicle utilizing a conventional leaf-spring suspension.
* The AxleCrutch product line is manufactured in America.
* The AxleCrutch product line carries a lifetime warranty.
* The AxleCrutch is protected by U.S. Patent.
* The AxleCrutch team is hoping to raise $25,000 through its www.kickstarter.com crowdfunding campaign for nationwide advertising and marketing activities (Search for “AxleCrutch” at www.kickstarter.com).
* Backer of the AxleCrutch campaign on www.kickstarter.com who pledge $25 or more will receive a set of AxleCrutch koozies and those who pledge $50 or more will also receive a custom AxleCrutch trucker hat.
* More information is available at www.AxleCrutch.com.
AxleCrutch Solutions, LLC
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/575468
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Aug 13, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Paul Block and Mark Gumz Join the Only Global C-suite Mentoring Firm Merryck & Co.|
|Next Article:||Paulena Gross Realty Group Attends "The KW Effect" Seminar by Aaron Kaufman.|