Availability of HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack Accelerates Hybrid Cloud Deployments.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have announced general availability of HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack at Microsoft Ignite. HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack enables customers and service providers to run Azureconsistent services on HPE infrastructure in their own data centers to help simplify their hybrid IT environments.
Today's enterprise manages and consumes IT services across a hybrid infrastructure that combines traditional on-premises IT, private, managed and public clouds. As a result, IT is under pressure to respond to line of business and developer initiatives with cloud speed, optimize their organizations' right mix of IT, all while lowering capital and operational expenditures. HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack enables customers to:
* Run and manage high performance Azure consistent services on-premises--HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack integrates HPE OneView to simplify Azure Stack operations, making it easier to manage software and firmware updates and monitor system status.
* Connect with HPE, Microsoft and third-party experts to plan, build and manage hybrid clouds--The one-of-its-kind HPE-Microsoft Azure Stack Innovation Center has been established in Bellevue, WA, to ensure customers have a seamless experience when leveraging Azure Stack across HPE infrastructure, software, and services.
* Run consumption-based Azure Stack services for simplified billing and lower costs--HPE is the only provider to offer Azure Stack services and infrastructure in a single invoice on a consumption-basis. HPE ProLiant for Azure Stack can be combined with HPE Flexible Capacity, offering on-demand capacity and consumption-based payments. HPE Flexible Capacity gives customers the ability to scale-up and -down capacity as needed, allowing them to pay only for what they consume above a minimum commitment, providing cloud speed and economics on-premises, on par with the cost of public clouds.
A high-performing solution for Azure Stack, supported by HPE and Microsoft expertise and leading third-party solutions
HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack is co-engineered and validated by HPE and Microsoft to provide enterprises and service providers a simplified and integrated development, management and security experience consistent with Azure public cloud services that they can run on-premises. HPE ProLiant provides 768GB of RAM and 2400MHz memory speed, increasing memory bandwidth by 28 percent compared to competitive solutions with the same capacity. (1) This feature enables customers to run more workloads at the fastest rate possible.
In addition, HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack offers customers the ability to customize their implementations with the choice of:
* Configurations from four to 12 nodes--available as single increments vs. blocks of four, letting customers to order the system size to meet their particular requirements.
* Processors that are best suited for their specific workloads.
* Memory and storage options, choice of racks, as well as third party networking switches and power supply options to allow for seamless integration into existing environments.
Customers will also have access to a growing ecosystem of partner and third-party solutions and services that address specific business requirements.
Please Note: Illustration(s) are not available due to copyright restrictions.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||SOFTWARE WORLD INTELLIGENCE|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2017|
|Previous Article:||Coming to a Factory Near You ... Google Glass Is Back.|
|Next Article:||The Trillion-Dollar Opportunity: Recent WannaCry & British Airways' software failures highlight the need for quality assurance.|