* Darrell Duffie, Stanford University and NBER, and Bruno Strulovici, Northwestern University, "Capital Mobility and Asset Pricing"
* Krista Schwarz, University of Pennsylvania, "Mind the Gap: Disentangling Credit and Liquidity in Risk Spreads"
* Viral V. Acharya, New York University and NBER; Douglas Gale, New York University; and Tanju Yorulmazer, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, "Rollover Risk and Market Freezes"
* Gerard Hoberg, University of Maryland, and Ivo Welch, Brown University and NBER, "Better Factor Portfolios and Pricing Book-to-Market Characteristics with the Fama-French Factor Model"
* Igor Makarov and Guillaume Plantin, London School of Business, "Equilibrium Subprime Lending"
* Stefan Nagel and Kenneth J. Singleton, Stanford University and NBER, "Estimation and Evaluation of Conditional Asset Pricing Models"
Summaries of these papers may be found at: http://www.nber.org/confer/2009/APf09/summary.html