Army news service (Jan. 18, 2005): DAU and NDIA to sponsor Defense Systems Acquisition Management course offerings for industry managers.
* Defense acquisition policy for weapons and information technology systems, including discussion of the DoD 5000 series (directive and instruction) and the CJCS 3170 series (instruction and manual)
* Defense transformation initiatives related to systems acquisition
* Defense acquisition procedures and processes
* The planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process and the congressional budget process
* The relationship between the determination of military capability needs, resource allocation, science and technology activities, and acquisition programs.
For further information see "Courses Offered" under "Meetings and Events," at <http://www.NDIA.org>. Industry students contact Christy O'Hara at (703) 247-2586 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A few experienced government students may be selected to attend each offering. Government students must first contact Bruce Moler at (703) 805-5257, or e-mail Bruce.Moler@dau.mil. prior to registering with NDIA.
Online registration is available at: <http://register.ndia.org/interview/register.ndia?PID=Brochure&SID=_1CW0YYQ5H&MID=502B>.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Career Development|
|Publication:||Defense AT & L|
|Date:||May 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Army news service (Jan. 18, 2005): Army seeking warrant officer candidates.|
|Next Article:||Army news service (Jan. 18, 2005): overview of USD(AT & L) continuous learning policy.|