Argentina Business Forecast Report Q3 2014 - New Market Study Published.
Full Report Details at
Politically, we are starting to see signs of strain. The perception of heightened street crime prompted incidents of vigilante justice in March and April, undermining the narrative that President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has presented, in which she, and her husband Nestor Kirchner before her, presided over a decade of economic expansion and social inclusion. While we expect that political pressures will not boil over into larger protests, with moderate policies and candidates gaining ascendance up to October 2015 general election, we highlight the potential for greater social unrest as the economy slows this year and crime remains high.
Key Forecast Changes
* Real GDP growth will slow to 0.4% in 2014, a downward revision from our earlier forecast of 1.2%, as the impacts of the January currency devaluation weigh on private consumption and fixed investment to a greater extent than we had originally factored in. This forecast implies a substantial slowdown from 3.0% real...
The Argentina Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Argentina and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market..
An influential new analysis of Argentina's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
* Forecast the pace and stability of Argentina's economic and industry growth through end-2017.
* Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
* Assess the critical shortcomings of the business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sri Lanka Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Portugal Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
Copyright 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 2, 2014|
|Previous Article:||New Market Study Published: Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Hungary.|
|Next Article:||Now Available: The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the Netherlands to 2018.|