Aras Accelerates Global Momentum with Record Sales and Key Milestones.
ANDOVER, Mass. -- Aras([R]), leading Microsoft enterprise open source software solution provider, today announced increasing global momentum with record sales, international expansion, and the achievement of key milestones. Strong growth, accelerating adoption, new technology innovation, more awards & recognition, and a rapidly expanding global presence demonstrate the Aras momentum in the enterprise Product Lifecycle Management [PLM] solution market.
Aras Milestone & Momentum Highlights:
* Over 10,000 Aras Innovator([R]) enterprise system downloads in 79 countries around the world
* More than 4,500 corporate community members are now part of the international Aras Community Network
* Achieved 180% increase in enterprise subscription package sales in 2007 with corporate wins at strategic accounts over Oracle, PTC, and other conventional PLM system providers
* Received innovative contributions from numerous corporate community members including Motorola, Lockheed Martin, Freudenberg, Delphi, and the US Army resulting in expanded solution functionality and over 30 community projects
* Hired Martin Allemann, former Vice President of European Operations for Agile Software, and expanded operations throughout Europe, Middle East, and Africa [EMEA] with new EMEA headquarters office in Switzerland
* Released Version 9 of the Aras Innovator solution suite for enterprise Product Lifecycle Management [PLM] with comprehensive internationalization capabilities for simultaneous multi-language global collaboration
* Delivered the most advanced - and the most mature - enterprise service-oriented architecture [SOA] for PLM on the Microsoft platform
* Certified for Windows Server becoming the only enterprise PLM solution to ever successfully pass Microsoft's most stringent platform testing requirements
* Attained Gold Certified status in the Microsoft Partner Program becoming the first enterprise open source provider to accomplish the highest level of partnership with Microsoft
* Named one of the Top 125 Most Advanced Technology Companies by Start-IT for the third consecutive year [2006, 2007, and 2008]
* Recognized as the strategic technology provider to winners of the Managing Automation PM50 Progressive Manufacturer of the Year Award two years in a row [2007, 2008]
"The continued acceleration of our growth is the direct result of the power of the Microsoft open approach and the innovation advantage it provides over the conventional systems vendors in our market," said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. "Product development executives and CIOs are searching for new ways to solve business problems as global economic uncertainty becomes pervasive, and they understand that Aras represents a proven alternative that is significantly more advanced and more cost effective."
Aras provides the Aras Innovator suite of open solutions for enterprise Product Lifecycle Management [PLM] enabling companies to collaborate and innovate more effectively during new product development & introduction to deliver results. Aras Innovator is the most advanced model-based service-oriented architecture [SOA] for PLM and is available exclusively on the Microsoft platform delivering unmatched flexibility to enable companies to deploy quickly and adapt easily while maintaining upgradeability.
Aras solutions provide complete access for unlimited users at no cost. Because there is no charge for the enterprise production-ready software, Aras removes the need for up-front capital and eliminates expensive software licensing requirements for users, modules, and servers. With Aras companies have the control and flexibility of an enterprise open source solution format that empowers IT personnel with Microsoft skill sets.
On May 5, 2008 Aras released Aras Innovator Version 9 with the freely available download at http://www.aras.com
Aras([R]) is the leader in providing Microsoft enterprise open source solutions. Aras delivers the most advanced model-based service-oriented architecture [SOA] solutions for enterprise Product Lifecycle Management [PLM] on the Microsoft platform. Customers include Motorola, Rolls-Royce, Freudenberg, Lockheed Martin, Ingersoll Rand and ACCO Brands. Aras is privately held with global headquartered in Andover, Mass. For additional information visit www.aras.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 6, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Realtors Get a Break with Flyers That Write Themselves.|
|Next Article:||Virginia Tech Bookstores Selects Arkeia EdgeFort Appliances as Data Protection Solution.|