Anti-Aging Conference is Oct. 29 & 30.
* Day 1 Keynote speaker Dr. Howard Murad, MD, Murad, "Youth Building;"
* Dr. Ronni Weinkauf, VP-R&D, Neostrata, "Anti-Aging Formulations;"
* Dr. Curtis Cole, VP-R&D, Johnson & Johnson, "Sunscreen Issues Update;"
* Nancy Mills, Kline & Company,"Global Cosmeceutical Innovations;"
* Dermatological Roundtable--Dr. Patricia Farris, "Satisfactory, Superior or Superfluous? Stem Cells, Growth Factors, DNA Protective Actives and Botanical Antioxidants;" Dr. Neil Sadick, "Causes of Hyperpigmentation and the Most Effective Non-Hydroquinone-based Skin Lightening Cosmeceuticals;"and Dr. Susan C. Taylor," Understanding Asian, Hispanic, Black, Caucasian Skin Differences and Appropriate Skin Care Product Guidelines;"
* Day 2 Keynote speaker Dr. James Leyden, University of Pennsylvania, "Safety & Clinical Considerations in Developing Skin Care Products for Photoaging;"
* Dr. Laurence Dryer, director of R&D, Obagi, "Allowable, Defensible, Supportable--Strong Anti-Aging Claims;" and
* Regulatory Roundtable--Georgia Ravitz, partner, Arent Fox; Jennifer Thomas, US Food and Drug Administration; and representatives from FTC and NAD.
In addition, the one-day tabletop exhibition will feature products and services from dozens of the leading suppliers to the anti-aging category. Attendees who register by Sept. 1 get a 10% discount and a chance to win a MacBook Air computer. Visit HAPPLCOM to register today.
To get the conversation started, email your anti-aging questions to conference chairman Navin Geria, email@example.com; we will be sure to answer your questions during the conference. Of course, if you have questions regarding the anti-aging event or anything in HAPPI or on Happi.com, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Tom Branna, VP/Editorial Director
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Editor's Page|
|Publication:||Household & Personal Products Industry|
|Article Type:||Conference news|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2013|
|Previous Article:||MLB's C.J. Wilson is new Head & Shoulders 'Mane' Man.|
|Next Article:||Index to companies.|