Antennae suitable for remote locations.
Astron Wireless Technologies is replacing the standard whip antenna on wireless telephone terminals (wireless local loop) or data devices with a 3-dBi omni-directional dipole antenna. The PCD800V allows users to place the antenna in a remote location for better signal strength. Electrically, the antenna has a power-handling capability of 10 W. Features include:
* Vertical polarization with an elevation pattern of 60[degrees] and 360[degrees] in azimuth.
* A less than 2.1 VSWR.
* A 1/2" diameter and 8-1/2" length.
* 4 M of cable.
* Integral legs on each end and Velcro pads to enable mounting.
* Screw holes available in the support legs for more permanent mounting applications.
* Availability for cellular 824- to 896-MHz (PCD800V), PCS 1,850- to 1,970-MHz (PCD 1900V) and the spread spectrum 2.4- to 2.5-MHz (PCD2400V) frequencies.