America's most fattening jobs revealed.
According to Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index survey, doctors, teachers and business owners have the lowest level of obesity, whereas people involved in transportation, manufacturing or production have the greatest level of obesity, ABC News reported.
The survey was conducted from January 2012 to September 2012 on more than 139,000 American workers.
Here is the list of 10 professions ranked in order of their level of obesity with the first being the most fattening.
1. Transportation - 36.4 percent
2. Manufacturing or production - 29.9 percent
3. Installation or repair work - 28.3 percent
4. Clerical or office work - 26.6 percent
5. Manager, executive or official - 25.6 percent
6. Service worker - 25.6 percent
7. Nurse - 25.2 percent
8. Fishing, farming or forestry - 24.7 percent
9. Construction or mining - 4.0 percent
10. Sales - 23.2 percent. ( ANI )
Copyright 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info , an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Asian News International|
|Date:||Jan 13, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Soon, solar cooler to help keep your beer cold as ice.|
|Next Article:||Dr Dre to launch streaming service 'Beats Music' this month.|