All-purpose gear to get you from A-Z.
An all-purpose bag is a lifestyle essential for women--and men. We've harvested the season's best on-the-go bags to carry fashion functionally from the gym to work to play, and back again. With attention to on-trend detailing in addition to durability and ergonomic design, these gym bags double as statement-making pieces that will take a load off while complementing your personal style.
Choose a classic staple for your everyday wardrobe:
1. Porter Tanker duffel in sage green nylon satin, $390, available at Opening Ceremony stores (NYC: 212/219-2688 and L.A.: 310/652-1120)
2. Tumi Villa boarding tote in black, $475, tumi.com
3. Adidas Santiago small duffel in navy/silver, $25, available all Kohl's stores, kohls.com
4. Quiksilver Strange Days II backpack in chocolate plaid, $49, quiksilver.com
5. Victorinox Mobilizer NXT 4.0 trooper in khaki, $199.99, macys.com
6. Crumpler Mahour Bar Messenger Backpack in dark brown/oatmeal, $125, crumplerbags.com
7. Manhattan Portage Ballistic Duffel in olive, $120, available at Urban Outfitters and manhattanportage.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||BEAUTY & STYLE ESSENTIALS|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Think pink.|
|Next Article:||Becoming Tyler: bill collector turned billion-dollar media mogul was molded from pain, promise and persistence.|