Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Italy - New Market Report.
Full Report Details at
A very sluggish economic recovery coupled with serious threats of a return to a recessionary environment in Italy will dampen growth prospects for beverage packaging over the forecast period as consumer demand for alcoholic drinks remains listless. Falling disposable incomes for a large swath of Italians means that consumer demand for alcoholic beverages is not expected to return to pre-crisis levels in the next few years. Under this scenario of slow or negative growth for the overall Italian economy, glass bottles, the overwhelmingly dominant packaging type for alcoholic beverages, and also the most expensive to manufacture and transport, will continue to cede ground to alternative packaging types as brand owners continue to seek to reduce costs and attract increasingly frugal consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Italy market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
Copyright 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Just Published: "Non-Store Retailing in Algeria".|
|Next Article:||"Lactic Acid Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019" Published.|