Printer Friendly

Airport Business News - Asia / Pacific.

New York (AirGuideBusiness - Airport Business News Asia / Pacific) Feb 15, 2010

Beijing Capital International Airport

Beijing Capital International Airport posted a 7.4 percent growth in passenger traffic in January. The total number of passengers in January rose 7.4 percent to 5.4 million from a year ago, says the airport. Aircraft movements grew 5.4 percent to 40,954 from the corresponding period last year, it adds. The airport recently raised 4.9 billion yuan (USD718 million) from an issue of domestic corporate bonds. In April 2009, it announced it would issue bonds to raise funds to repay debts, adjust its debt structure, and supplement the airport's working capital. Feb 11, 2010

Beijing Capital International Airport

Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA) has raised 4.9 billion yuan (USD718 million) from an issue of domestic corporate bonds. The issue of the bonds, valued at 100 yuan a piece, was completed on 5 February, says the airport. Of the total number of bonds, 90 percent were purchased by institutional investors while the remaining 10 percent were purchased by the public, adds BCIA. In April 2009, BCIA announced it would issue bonds to raise funds to repay debts, adjust its debt structure, and supplement the airport's working capital. Feb 8, 2010

Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Passenger traffic at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) rose by 7.8 percent to 29.7 million in 2009, with Malaysia's main air gateway buoyed by the strong growth it posted towards the end of the year. International passenger numbers increased by 8.6 percent to 19.7 million while domestic passenger movements increased by 6.3 percent to 10 million, says operator Malaysia Airports. Overall passenger numbers at the other airports that it operates increased by 8.2 percent to 51.3 million, it adds. Aircraft movements at KLIA increased by 7.4 percent to 225,251 while aircraft movements at its other airports increased by 8.4 percent to 310,542. Feb 11, 2010

ZZ AirGuideBusiness 100215

Editorial eMail: edit@AirGuideOnline.com For Air Transport & Travel Business Experts contact our Director of Content Aram Gesar eMail: bizintel@AirGuideOnline.com For Advertising and Marketing: advert@AirGuideOnline.com For Custom Content: content@AirGuideOnline.com ISSN 1939-666X - Copyright [c] 2010 AirGuide / Pyramid Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
COPYRIGHT 2010 Pyramid Media Group, Inc
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2010 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:AirGuide Business
Date:Feb 15, 2010
Words:381
Previous Article:Airline Finance News - North America.
Next Article:Airport Business News - Asia / Pacific.
Topics:

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2020 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters