Add to your skills: teach 'developmental baby massage' techniques for all babies.
Two day certificated teacher training course for health professionals and children's centre staff
For course profiles and costs see www.babymassageteachertraining.com Email; email@example.com
Learn Baby Massage with the International Association of Infant Massage
Train to become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM), the largest and longest standing worldwide association solely dedicated to baby massage. Our curriculum is taught in more than 45 countries and has been developed and refined over 30 years through research, reflective practice and practical experience. This has resulted in a widely endorsed and implemented parenting programme.
Our highly acclaimed comprehensive training comprises:
* A four-day training including supervised practical teaching of a parent/baby massage class
* A take home written assignment
* Further practical teaching and reading
By training with our highly respected organisation you will join a worldwide network of instructors offering a supportive environment to teach life-long parenting and relaxation skills. Membership of the IAIM UK Chapter includes:
* A local, national and international support network
* Continued professional development including study days with expert speakers, trainer led massage stroke refresher sessions and a biennial international conference
* Access to relevant articles, information and the latest research on our website
* A regular newsletter
Our trainings are run regularly at centres nationwide and are facilitated by experienced IAIM Trainers.
For further details please visit www.iaim.org.uk. In-house trainings are available on request.
IAIM (UK) Chapter 0208 989 9597 firstname.lastname@example.org www.iaim.org.uk
Touch-Learn International's Baby Massage Teacher Training Programme
Venues across UK, plus in-house option. A five-day, comprehensive baby massage course for health professionals and parenting practitioners provided by Touch-Learn International, the exemplary training company. This highly acclaimed programme is accredited by the Guild of Sensory Development (GofSD) and the University of Wolverhampton. This quality training programme includes simple massage techniques, coupled with an in-depth knowledge to practise safely, ethically and professionally, so practitioners feel confident to teach parents in a variety of settings.
Included within the course:
* Strategies to empower parents
* All mechanisms identified in current research to support parent-infant relationships
* Underpinning theory based on current research
* Practical teaching in the field
* Relevant anatomy and physiology
* Quality supporting materials and books
* Summative assessment
* Free, informative biannual newsletter
* Tutorial and on-going support
* Free membership of the GofSD.
For further details of in-house training and UK dates please visit www.touchlearn.co.uk.
Touch-Learn International Ltd Tel: 01889 566222 email@example.com www.touchlearn.co.uk