Add Licensing and Copy Protection to Your Software with CryptoLicensing For ActiveX.
LogicNP Software presents following features for CryptoLicensing For ActiveX
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more.
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
* Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
* Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
* Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
* Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses - this is used when licensing a component or control.
* Create Evaluation Licenses with various evaluation parameters such as
* Absolute date/time after which the license expires.
* Maximum usage days
* Maximum unique usage days
* Maximum executions
* Maximum run-time
* Maximum cumulative run-time
* Detects Date Tampering (done to try to extend trial period).
* Ready-To-Use License Server for
* Activating licenses
* Validating serials
* Issuing on-demand licenses
* Creating software subscriptions
* Remote monitoring of software usage
* Revoking licenses.
* Verifying local time.
* Limit license to specific domain(s) - great for licensing web based apps, libraries, frameworks or controls.
* E-commerce integration with PayPal, ShareIt, Plimus, etc via ready-to-use license generators which can automatically perform order-fulfillment and license delivery.
CryptoLicensing Generator Features
* Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
* Generate up to 30,000 licenses at a time.
* Set up license settings profiles to quickly generate licenses for that settings profile.
* Specify custom user-data via 'Data Fields' such as Name, Email, Company Name, etc.
* Export license and serial codes to file.
* Powerful post-generation processing support.
1. Insert licenses in a specified template.
2. Save generated licenses to a file in a specified format/template.
3. Run external programs when a license is generated.
* Plugin support allows you to perform your own processing or tasks whenever licenses are generated.
* User data plugins allow you to enter your own user-data using your own UI or specify your own source for user-data.
CryptoLicensing Generator API
* Generate license/serial codes via code.
* Specify license features and capabilities via code and generate licenses/serials with those settings.
* Simple and easy-to-use, yet powerful API.
CryptoLicensing for ActiveX is also available in .Net as well as MFC versions and available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions. Trial versions and detailed product information is available directly from LogicNP Software website. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $149. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
For more information on CryptoLicensing for ActiveX, visit,
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Mar 4, 2011|
|Previous Article:||IQPC's Knowledge & Information Management for Oil & Gas Event.|
|Next Article:||99Games Announces the Release of WordsWorth for the iPad.|