Acreage acquisition. (Real Deals).
Kevin Horton Properties LLC and Lee and Martha Kierre acquired the land on Highway 365 a mile west of Interstate 40 from Joe and Barbara Stanley.
The deal is backed with a one-year loan of $624,000 from Pulaski Bank & Trust of Little Rock.
The Stanleys purchased the land in two transactions from Clement and Frances Sarna and Raymond and Myrtle Fisher, $4,000 in October 1970; and Valentine and Helen Zajac, an undisclosed sum in August 1968.
The Sarnas and Fishers bought their land in March 1958 from G.G. and Iola Brown for $9,500. The Zajacs acquired their property from T.J. and Annie Morris in January 1946 for $1,000.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||tract of land in Pulaski County, Arkansas|
|Comment:||Acreage acquisition. (Real Deals).(tract of land in Pulaski County, Arkansas)|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Aug 5, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Country Club deal. (Real Deals).|
|Next Article:||Video project. (Real Deals).|
|Palarm farm reaps harvest: 3,000-acre plantation to evolve into neighborhoods, golf course.|
|Wilcox sale. (Real Deals).|