1. Construction is underway on Route 140 in Tilton for the relocation of AutoServ's Kia franchise from Belmont. Pictured here: Tim Corbett of Jewett Construction and from AutoServ: Warren Bailey, owners Brigid & Paul Gaudet Sr., Donna Gaudet-Hosmer, Richard Robinson, Roland Gamelin, Carolyn Gaudet, Paul Gaudet Jr. and Dennis Gaudet.
2. Catholic Medical Center was awarded the "Top Host Site in the State" of 2014 by AARP I for their Driver Safety Program. Picture here: CMC's Rossana Goding, CMC's Kim Kennedy, AARP's Duane Lighthall, instructor 2010-2014, and Conrad Bernier, instructor prior to 2010.
3. Monadnock Menus Coordinator Sara Lovitz, left, Monadnock Food Coop's General Manager I Michael Faber, center, and Marketing/Membership Manager Emerald Levick display a certificate naming the Co-op as Monadnock Menus' first Local Food Champion.
4. Committee members gathered for the unveiling of a sign at the site of the future John Gilbert Winant Memorial, in front of the State Library in Concord. Pictured here are committee members: Cindy Foote, Tom Vaughan, Sen. Lou D'Allesandro, Chris Gentry, Bert Whittemore, Michael York, John Milne, Michael Matros, Rep. Steve Shurtleff, Michael Connors, Van McLeod and Carey Johnson.
5. Portsmouth-based Sprague Operating Resources LLC raised $183,000 at its 26th annual golf tournament in support of the Muscular Dystrophy Association, a 37 percent increase over last year's figures.
6. The Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation awarded the Manchester Police Athletic League with a $5,000 grant as part of its 2015 "Targeted Grant" program. Pictured, from left: Lt. Brian O'Keefe, Chief Nick Willard, Joseph Reilly, Eastern Bank NH Regional President, and Officer John Levasseur.
7. GSSI held an open house to show off the completion of its new state-of-the-art 70,000-square-foot headquarters, located in a renovated building in Nashua.
8. Elliot Health System donated $125,000 to support the Neighborhood Health Improvement Strategy. Pictured here: Alayna Cuarvoo, Superintendent Dr. Debra Livingston, Mayor Ted I Gatsas, President & CEO, Elliot Health System Jim Woodward, Director of Public Health Tim Soucy, Beech Street School Principal Christine Brennan, and (front right) Brandon Bustillo and Sophia Bustillo.
9. MySocialChampion by MindStir Media celebrated membership in the Exeter Area Chamber. In photo, back row: Dwight Davis, Bill DaGiau, Rhonda Bernstein. Front row: Hunter Putnam, MindStir Media President Justin (J.J.) Hebert, Lucy Champion, George Coussoule, Gayle Davis.
10. NHLC Chairman Joseph Mollica addresses a crowd at the grand opening of New Hampshire's largest NH Liquor & Wine Outlet, located at the Rockingham Mall shopping plaza in Salem. The New Hampshire Liquor Commission announced gross sales hit an all-time record of $642 million in Fiscal Year 2015, an increase of $21 million or 3.4 percent over the previous fiscal year.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Elliot Health System; Sprague Operating Resources; Monadnock Food Coop|
|Publication:||New Hampshire Business Review|
|Date:||Sep 4, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Better than nothing? $2 million NH R&D tax credit cap exceeded again.|
|Next Article:||Enterasys parent cuts 20% of workforce.|