AVON PATENTS SKIN TREATMENT.
Hair Color Patented by L'Oreal
* US Patent No. 10,058,494 B2; L'Oreal, Paris, has been awarded a US patent for its method to alter hair color. The method entails mixing a hair treatment composition and a color-altering composition; applying the mixtures to the hair; and applying a conditioning composition.
The treatment composition is comprised of monoethanolamine; at least one carboxylic acid chosen from maleic acid and salts thereof; at least one solvent chosen from water, cosmetically-acceptable organic solvents, and combinations thereof. The color-altering composition is comprised of at least one bleaching agent and optionally at least one colorant compound. The conditioning composition is comprised of monoethanolamine; at least one carboxylic acid chosen from maleic acid and salts thereof; and at least one solvent chosen from water, cosmetically acceptable organic solvents, and combinations thereof.
Mary Kay Patents Topical Skin Formulations
* US Patent No. 10,052,278 B2; Mary Kay Inc., Addison, TX, has patented a method of treating a human or animal having skin in need of moisturization. The method entails topically applying a composition comprising a hydrolyzed algae extract, a saccharide isomerate, and a dermatologically-acceptable vehicle to the skin, wherein at least one of skin permeability is decreased, filaggrin production is increased, skin moisture is increased, occludin production is increased, or TNF[alpha] production is inhibited. The hydrolyzed algae extract comprises exopolysaccharides from Halymenia durvillei, and the saccharide isomerate comprises an exopolysaccharide synthesized by Vibrio alginolyticus.
Amorepacific Moisturizer With Minerals, Quinoa Extract
* US Patent No. 10,028,901 B2; Amorepacific Corporation, Seoul, has patented a cosmetic composition for skin moisturization. It is comprised of calcium, manganese, magnesium, zinc and a quinoa extract. The cosmetic composition increases a natural moisturizing factor, wherein the natural moisturizing factor comprises at least one or more selected from the group consisting of filaggrin and loricrin.
* US Patent No. 10,076,474 B2; Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH, has patented an aerosol antiperspirant composition that contains a propellant and an antiperspirant composition comprising one or more liquid materials comprising non-volatile polydimethyl siloxane fluid; an antiperspirant active particulate; one or more non-antiperspirant active particulates that are substantially inert.
* US Patent No. 10,076,475 B2; International Business Machines Corporation, Armonk, NY, has patented a sunscreen composition comprising one or more particles in a sunscreen composition, wherein each of the one or more particles comprises zinc oxy-sulfide and has a band gap between two electron volts and three electron volts, and wherein at least one layer of zinc oxide particles coats the particles.
Colgate-Palmolive Patents Oral Care Composition
* US Patent No. 10,076,476 B2; Colgate-Palmolive Company, New York, has patented an oral care composition comprising a peroxide source, polyhydric alcohol and a surfactant system having an HLB value between 4 and 13.
Keratin Treatment Formulations
* US Patent No. 10,076,478 B2; Liqwd, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA has been awarded a patent for a method of bleaching hair. It entails combining developer with maleic acid or salts thereof and bleach powder to form a bleaching mixture having an alkaline pH.
Wet Skin Moisturizer
* US Patent No. 10,076,480 B2; Kao USA, Inc. has patented a skin conditioning composition comprising at least one block copolymer, which comprises at least one segment derived from a monomer chosen from thermoplastic monomers, thermoplastic comonomers, and mixtures thereof; at least one cationic emulsifier selected from the group consisting of mono-long chain quaternary ammonium materials, di-long chain quaternary ammonium materials and mixtures thereof; and at least one fatty acid amidopropyl dimethylamine.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Patent Review|
|Publication:||Household & Personal Products Industry|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2018|
|Previous Article:||NESTLE EXPLORING OPTIONS FOR SKIN HEALTH UNIT.|
|Next Article:||GOV. BROWN SIGNS CALIFORNIA CRUELTY-FREE COSMETICS ACT.|