Printer Friendly

ATCO SPACE RENTALS ANNOUNCES CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT

 CALGARY, Nov. 16 ~CNW~ - ATCO Space Rentals, a division of ATCO Enterprises Ltd., announced the signing of a construction contract for a two-storey modular training centre valued at $5.2 million with Keyano College in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
 The corporate training centre will be a 50,256 square foot pre-fabricated modular facility, of which Syncrude Canada Ltd. will lease about 80 percent for its training programs. The College will use the remaining 20 percent of the facility for additional classrooms and office space. ATCO will be tendering approximately $2 million of the site works to local contractors.
 Construction of the facility which will begin immediately is scheduled for completion in August 1993.
 ATCO Enterprises Ltd., a diverse international corporation, concentrates its activities in the areas of industrial shelter leasing and manufacturing, and space rentals.
 For further information: Mr. Alec McDonald, President, ATCO Space Rentals, (403) 292-7646
 -0- 11~16~92


CO: ATCO SPACE RENTALS IN: OIL ST:

-- XX1680 -- X349 11~16~92
COPYRIGHT 1992 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1992 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Nov 16, 1992
Words:162
Previous Article:CIBC CREATES GRANITE TRUST, WHICH WILL PROVIDE LOW-COST FINANCING TO PUBLIC SECTOR BORROWERS
Next Article:MERFIN HYGIENC REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN NINE MONTH RESULTS
Topics:


Related Articles
Owner/manager puts service first.
Horizon Media takes 25,000 sf.
GE CAPITAL AND ATCO SIGN AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF ATCO'S U.S. AND CANADIAN MOBILE AND MODULAR BUILDING ASSETS
GE CAPITAL MODULAR SPACE ACQUIRES ATCO'S U.S. AND CANADIAN MOBILE AND MODULAR BUILDING ASSETS
Atco Prop. to renovate public spaces at 630 Third Avenue.
Only 55,000 SF left to lease at Totowa Business Center.
Genergy to provide services to Atco Properties. (Technology Update).
ATCO Structures expands into United Kingdom.
Plaza to manage first ever 'lifestyle' center.

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters