ARM-based low-power Module.
Kontron (Germany) has launched its first ultra low-power, low-profile ARM-based Computer-on-Module specifically designed to extend the proven and scalable Computer-on-Modules-based usage model to new modules with ARM and SoC processors. The Kontron ULP-COM-sAT30 delivers an advanced, rugged, and scalable building block for industrial tablet and imaging-centric applications where power consumption must be extremely low. Features include:
* A low-profile solution that measures 82 x 50 mm.
* Integrated NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core ARM 1.2 GHz technology.
* A 314-pin connector (MXM 3.0), which enables an extremely low-profile solution with board-to-board separation as low as 1.5 mm.
* Flexible display support for parallel LCD 18/24 bit, LVDS single channel 18/24 bit (18 bit compatible).
* Camera support via its 2x (dual lane) CSI-2 camera ports.