ARE YOU THE WEAKEST LINK?
2. In music, Paul, John, George and Ringo were all members of which Liverpool band?
3. In Arabian mythology, which word was adopted to describe the spirit who emerged from a lamp to come to Aladdin's aid?
4. In politics, Jack Straw is associated with which party?
5. In maths, if three children share 33 sweets equally, how many do they have each?
6. What C is the name given to a professional cook?
7. In film, the correct name for the Oscars is the ... what Awards?
8. In pop music, who was Paul Simon's regular musical partner?
9. In travel, a habitual worldwide traveller is known as a globe ... what?
10. In the animal kingdom, what type of creature is a meerkat: a mongoose or cat?
11. In nature, what L is the name given to an area of closely mown grass, often part of a garden?
12. The card game Rummy has a variation which shares a name with which alcoholic drink?
13. Cessna and Boeing are makes of which sort of transport?
14. According to superstition, which small, yellow flower is said to detect a liking for butter, when held under the chin?
15. What A is the name given to a system intended to increase fitness and change body shape by fast, strenuous exercises?
16. In science, what P is the name for the art of making fireworks?
17. In geography, the Great Indian Desert is in which continent?
18. In the stage musical, what was Sweeney Todd's profession?
19. Which sporting event was first held in Athens in 1896?
20. In the military, what P is the name given to the optical instrument designed to observe from a submerged submarine?
Extracted from The Weakest Link Quiz Book: Bumper Edition (Penguin, pounds 7.99) [umlaut] BBC 2001, published by arrangement with the BBC.