Printer Friendly

ALLMERICA FINANCIAL SEEKS TO FILL 225 PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS

 WORCESTER, Mass., Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Allmerica Financial, a Worcester-based financial services organization with approximately 225 professional positions available to be filled immediately will hold career fairs next week in Boston, Waltham and Framingham in an effort to recruit more applicants from Eastern Massachusetts.
 Allmerica Financial, and a subsidiary, 440 Financial Group of Worcester, Inc., will host career fairs from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 21 at the Westin Hotel in Waltham, Wednesday, Sept. 22 at the Hotel Le Meridien in downtown Boston, and Thursday, Sept. 23 at The Sheraton Tara Hotel in Framingham.
 Opportunities currently are available throughout the organization. The greatest number of openings exist in the institutional services division in 401(k) operations, fund accounting and administration, mutual fund operations, systems development, quality assurance, print and mail services, client management, compliance, and marketing communications.
 Management level positions represent approximately 70 percent of the openings. The remaining 30 percent are administrative telemarketing, or customer service positions.
 -0- 9/16/93
 /CONTACT: Michael F. Buckley, director of public information of Allmerica Financial, 508-855-3099/


CO: Allmerica Financial; 440 Financial Group of Worcester, Inc.;
 State Mutual Life Assurance Company of America ST: Massachusetts IN: FIN SU: PER


JL-CM -- NE001 -- 2546 09/16/93 08:20 EDT
COPYRIGHT 1993 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1993 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Sep 16, 1993
Words:206
Previous Article:MAJESTIC MAKES STOCK PAYMENT TOWARD MISSISSIPPI PROPERTY
Next Article:SUMMIT AND ALLERGAN ANNOUNCE CO-PROMOTION ARRANGEMENT
Topics:

Terms of use | Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters