AICPA annual report for 2001-2002 posted to web site. (AICPA).
* A "Year in Brief" section highlighting some of the more significant developments that occurred during the past year.
* A letter to members from former AICPA Chair James G. Castellano and President & CEO Barry C. Melancon discussing the unprecedented challenges that faced CPAs this year. The letter elaborates on the profession's response to the high-profile business failures and subsequent legislation, demonstrating CPAs' efforts to restore investor confidence in the capital markets and in the audit function.
* Articles spotlighting many of the other initiatives and accomplishments of the year, such as efforts in fraud prevention and detection, a move toward a new financial reporting model, success of the student recruitment campaign and expanded use of eXtensible Business Reporting Language.
* Quotes by individual CPAs from all segments of the profession and throughout the country capturing the sentiments of the hundreds of thousands of CPAs who uphold the public trust each day, every day.
* The AICPA's financial statements.
Members who wish to obtain a printed copy should send a 9"x12" self-addressed envelope affixed with $2.21 in postage to: AICPA, Communications Team, Annual Report 01-02, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036-8775 (available while supplies last).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Disciplinary actions. (AICPA).|
|Next Article:||Highlights of board of directors' September meeting. (AICPA).|