AICPA Conferences 2005.
January 9-12, 2005
Wyndham El Conquistador Resort Fajardo, Puerto Rico
CPE Credits: 24.5 (main), up to 12 (optional)
Pre-conference workshops: Saturday, January 8 (for PFS Holders only--complimentary) and Sunday, January 9
Featured Conference: Save $75!*
Use code FCONF to receive this discount.
* How today's political, social and economic events are impacting the PFP industry
* Highlights of business models that work in a CPA firm
* The latest advanced planning trends
* Learn how you can expand your CPA/PFP Practice
* Main conference begins January 9 at 4:30 pm
Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual
May 2-3, 2005
Bellagio Las Vegas, NV
CPE Credits: 20 (main), up to 12 (optional)
Pre-conference workshops: Sunday, May 1
* Luncheon session with National Taxpayer Advocate, Nina Olson
* The changing IRS climate
* Retirement distribution planning
* 2005 Tax Legislation Developments
* Split dollar changes
* Education planning
Spring Business & Industry Financial Executive Forum Co-sponsored by the Texas Society of CPAs
May 12-13, 2005
Wyndham Anatole Dallas, TX
CPE Credits: up to 40 (main and optional)
Pre-conference workshops: Tuesday, May 10 and Wednesday, May 11
Post-conference workshops: Saturday, May 14
* Extensive selection of full and half day optional sessions before and after the conference
* Sessions focus on the areas of knowledge and responsibility of the Financial Executive: Leadership Development, Emerging Trends, Financial Strategies, Human Resources, Governance, Financial Reporting
AICPA National Conference on Employee Benefit Plans
May 16-18, 2005
Bellagio Las Vegas NV
CPE Credits: 24 (main), up to 8 (optional)
Pre-conference workshops: Sunday, May 15
* Popular pre-conference workshops include Basic Audit Workshop and Form 5500
* Updates on the AICPA Audit Quality Center
* Learn and share best practices among colleagues
Did you miss an AICPA Conference in 2004?
Order AICPA Conference Audio Full 2004 Conference Series or Individual Conferences
Now you can get a direct line to the conference you missed, including all the sessions, industry updates, alerts and guidance. You'll feel as if you were right there in the front row.
Conference Audio from the AICPA is the next best thing to being there. In live, clearly recorded tapings of the actual conference, you can listen and learn at your own pace and at your own convenience--at work, in the car or even while you're at home. Plus each multimedia CD includes files of the speaker's handouts and written materials. With Conference Audio, you'll never again be out of touch with the constantly changing business landscape.
Conference recordings have another practical benefit as well. They make a great teaching tool. You can easily train and update your co workers and employees in informative group sessions or individually using Conference Audio. It's an effective and inexpensive study program.
POCKET HUGE SAVINGS!
Take advantage of this limited-time offer to enjoy substantial savings when you purchase a full year's Conference Audio Series for just $795. You'll get:
* 14 Conferences
* Over 500 hours of available audio and PowerPoint slides on CD-ROM
Listen up! The following 2004 AICPA Conferences are available through AICPA Conference Audio:
* Personal Financial Planning
* Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual
* Employee Benefit Plans
* TECH 2004
* Practitioners Symposium
* Not-For-Profit Industry
* Small Business Practitioners Tax Forum
* Advanced Estate Planning
* Auto Dealership
* Federal Taxes
* Business Valuations
One low price of $795, or order individual conferences available from $200-$400 each.
* Coupon code is to be applied to the (M01) regular registration rate. This coupon code discount cannot be applied to any other registration rate or combined with any other offers.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Accountancy|
|Date:||Dec 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||The PCAOB and the future of oversight: the board might achieve more by reviewing audit quality controls instead of actual audits.|
|Next Article:||Johnigan cited for FLS volunteer activities.|