ADAA members to receive discount from OSAP. (Association Bulletin).
Delivered eight times per year, each issue strips away the complexity and confusion of a vital infection control and safety issue, telling the dental team exactly what it needs to know to safeguard patient health, protect staff, and comply with government regulations and recommendations.
Each issue includes a chart and checklist for compliance, a reminder calendar outlining some routine maintenance procedures, answers to infection control questions from practitioners, a practice tip from clinicians and consultants, and the chance to earn an hour of continuing education credit.
ADAA members who subscribe to OSAP's Infection Control In Practice can also sign up to receive many other OSAP benefits for 10% off. OSAP membership includes:
* Full access to members-only information on the OSAP website, back issues of OSAP's educational newsletters, guides to commercial disinfectants and more
* Quarterly bulletins featuring national and international infection control and safety news, research, regulations and CE opportunities
* Membership kit containing the information you need to get up to date with infection control and safety
* Answers to your infection control and safety questions from leading experts
* Discounts on OSAP's Annual Symposium, courses, CE and resources such as the critically acclaimed OSAP Interact Infection Control and Safety Training System, videos, and CD-ROMs
For a free sample issue of Infection Control In Practice, call 1-800-298-OSAP or subscribe online (ADAA members receive 10% off subscription or membership) via www.osap.org/pass/register.htm.
Founded in 1985, OSAP is the Organization for Safety and Asepsis Procedures, a non-profit group of clinicians, educators, researchers, policymakers, and industry representatives dedicated to advancing the art and science of dental infection control and safety.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Organization for Safety and Asepsis Procedures|
|Publication:||The Dental Assistant|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Locals keeping busy. (Association Bulletin).|
|Next Article:||Elections in brief. (President's Page).|