ADAA in the news. (Association Bulletin).
* A lengthy review of our January/February article "Se Habla ... LaPaz" which dealt with immersion education for those wishing to better communicate with Spanish speaking dental patients. (Tennessee Dental Assn. Newsletter)
* A Newsnotes column by Pat Dicus, CDA, President of the South Dakota Dental Assistants Association in the S.D. Dental Assn. publication
* A full page complimentary ad concerning Dental Assistants Recognition Week in the Texas Dental Assn. Journal.
* Continuing coverage in Dental Equipment and Materials magazine highlighting ADAA members which this year have included third district Trustee Bettie S. Rogers, CDA and Dorothy Stewart O'Keefe from Pennsylvania.
* The Pit & Fissure article from the May/June Dental Assistant will be reprinted on the 3M ESPE website in the near future.
We appreciate the coverage afforded to our professional activities and publications.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Dental Assistant|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||More on the Pit & Fissure article from May/June journal. (Association Bulletin).|
|Next Article:||Locals keeping busy. (Association Bulletin).|