ABO and Reed announce BuildingsNY seminars.
The two-day program of more than 30 seminars will include topical sessions on security, energy issues, new technologies, and building maintenance issues. The major themes of the seminars include:
* Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
* Fast, Simple, Secure: Harness the Right Technology
* Technology Integration in Building Design
* Enterprise Energy Management Systems
* Infrared Technology: Technology for Keeping Your Building Healthy
* Local Law 1 for Owners and Managers
* Key Control: A Fundamental Cornerstone to Any Security Program
* The Changing Role of Incremental Filtration in HVAC Strategies
* The International Building Code
* Lead Safe Work Practices
* Roofing 101: What Building Professionals Need to Know
* Mold and Indoor Air Quality
* Cost Savings Using New Technologies
* Building Commissioning: The Energy Management Perspective
* Commercial Solar Power Systems: What Do They Really Cost?
* Retro Commissioning and Enhanced O&M for Energy Cost Saving
* Optimized System Control for Sustainable Performance
* Ideas You Can Implement to Save Energy and Improve Your Facility
* Real Time Energy Pricing ... We Can Get if For You Wholesale
* Security & Life Safety LL 11/98 Facade Inspections
* Barrier Integrity Management
* Safety Glazing 101
* Real Security For Your Building Without Wasting Money.
* Risk and Security Decision-Making for Properties
* New York Safe & Secure
* Passive Fire Systems
* Understanding Historic Tax Credits: A Blueprint for Success
* Improving Capital Improvement Projects
* Landmark Preservation
* Leading Real Estate Experts Tackle Rising Construction Costs in NYC
* The Nature of Construction Contracts
* Advanced RAM Fair Housing
* Advanced RAM Legal Issues
To register to attend BuildingsNY, call 888.334.8702 or register online at www.buildingsny.com. Exhibits-only registration is free before May 27 and costs $30 after May 27. An all-inclusive pass, which includes a full conference program, is $75.
The conference program will include over 20 sessions covering 4 tracks, including the mayoral forum.
Since 1910, ABO members have been at the forefront of shaping New York's real estate industry. The ABO continues to develop and maintain effective communication and networking not only between real estate professionals, but also with all facets of local, state, federal government.
Buildings NY, produced by Reed Exhibitions, is the largest annual regional trade event for building owners, real estate developers, commercial architects, facility managers, property managers and security professionals.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York; Reed Exhibitions Companies Ltd|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Jun 8, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Eastern sells Irish tavern to Goldman for $11.7m.|
|Next Article:||IREM helps managers succeed in the field.|