ABA makes additions to ABA NASDAQ Community Bank Index.
THE ABA HAS ADDED 12 BANKS to the ABA NASDAQ Community Bank Index (ABAQ), effective June 3, 2013. The index includes 388 community banks with a market capitalization of $145 billion.
Launched in December 2003, the ABAQ is the most broadly representative stock index for community banks and remains an important tool for giving banks more visibility with analysts and investors.
The index includes all banks and savings associations or their holding companies listed on the NASDAQ, with the exception of any of the 50 largest bank and thrift charters based on asset size, banks classified as having an "international specialization" and banks classified as having a "credit card specialization."
Asset size and business classifications are based on the most recently available FDIC data.
Additions to the index as of June 3 are:
* Popular Inc. (BPOP), San Juan, Puerto Rico.
* Independent Bank Group Inc. (IBTX), McKinney, Texas.
* Chemung Financial Corp. (CHMG), Elmira, N.Y.
* ConnectOne Bancorp Inc. (CNOB), Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
* WashingtonFirst Bankshares Inc. (WFBI), Reston, Va.
* Community Bankers Trust Corp. (ESXB), Glenn Allen, Va.
* Westbury Bancorp Inc. (WBB), West Bend, Wis.
* Salisbury Bancorp Inc. (SAL), Lakeville, Conn.
* First Internet Bancorp, (INBK), Indianapolis.
* Intermountain Community Bancorp (IMCB), Sandpoint, Idaho.
* Polonia Bancorp Inc. (PBCP), Huntington Valley, Pa.
* Cordia Bancorp Inc. (BVA), Midlothian, Va.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||At Your Service|
|Publication:||ABA Bank Marketing|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Ken Schmidt, Neff Hudson will be speakers at ABA Marketing Conference.|
|Next Article:||Throwing light on social media's ROI.|