A switch that's off its rocker.
APEM Components recently released the 2600 Series of rocker switches, which are designed for power applications with capacitive and inductive circuits, as well as common resistive circuits. The company says these switches can also deliver:
* Power ratings up to 15 amps at 250 VAC.
* A minimum electrical life of 10,000 cycles at full load.
* A maximum initial contact resistance of 10 milliohms.
* A minimum dielectric strength of 2,500 Vrms between terminals and 3,000 Vrms between terminals and the metal mounting panel.
* Availability of both single- and double-pole models in on-on, on-off and on-off-on.
* The option to choose either a maintained or momentary electrical configuration with 2 or 3 positions.
* A secure snap fit into panel cutouts with a bezel size of .984" (W) by 1.259" (L).
* A high-temperature plastic case, a polyamide actuator and frame, and silver or silver-plated copper contacts.
* A choice of illuminated or non-illuminated models, with an extensive variety of lamp options, as well as illuminated rockers or rockers with illuminated windows.
* A selection of 1/4" solder lug/quick connects or screw- and clamp-type terminals.