900 Football Links Releases Its First Pro Football Preview Magazine in Book Form.
* predictions for the upcoming season
* draft report cards with write-ups including key college street free agents signed, and workout numbers
* player profile write-ups on college prospects drafted or signed by a team, who will have a better NFL career than many drafted higher than them
* team write-ups indicating team strengths and weaknesses, and the team's outlook for 2012
* fantasy football sleepers, players on the verge of break-out years, and players to be cautious of this season
* team and week by week schedules
The web site for the book is www.createspace.com/3897315, it is also available at Amazon.com.
The book is unique because it also introduces a new form of branding, promotion and advertising. The base book has been produced for the college sports recruiting industry. Instead of traditional magazine ads, covering many products and services for different companies, this book has information for one industry only.
In addition, the book is available for co-sponsorship. For example, a sports bar can have the title (e.g. Sports Bar's 2012 Pro Football Preview) and can replace the college sports recruiting information with branding for the sports bar.
This innovative approach was developed by Jay Goldberg of DTR Inc. (www.DTRConsulting.BIZ) and he has a number of books (work readiness, entrepreneurship) where the same strategy can be implemented, and will also write original books for this purpose for clients as well.
Contact Jay Goldberg at JayGoldberg@DTRConsulting.BIZ.
Contact via Email
Please visit web site for more information and to click through to a page where you can purchase the book.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Previous Article:||New Word City LLC Announces the Publication of the eBbook Jefferson's Monticello by the Award-Winning Writer Robert Wernick.|
|Next Article:||J. Alton Byrd Tells How to Build Business and Life Success in New Book.|