5 Tips To Reverse Aging.
This (https://www.quora.com/What-are-5-things-you-can-do-to-reverse-aging) question originally appeared on (https://www.quora.com/) Quora . (https://www.quora.com/What-are-5-things-you-can-do-to-reverse-aging/answer/Ray-Schilling) Answer by (https://www.quora.com/profile/Ray-Schilling) Ray Schilling.
* (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4241367/) Exercise regularly . Those who do exercise regularly have only 50% of the major diseases like heart attacks, strokes, cancer, diabetes and arthritis.
* Eat sensibly, meaning eat a balanced diet like the Mediterranean diet. Here is a review of the main benefits of a Mediterranean diet: (http://draxe.com/mediterranean-diet/) 8 Health Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet - Dr. Axe.
* Learn how to relax; use any of the following methods: meditation, self-hypnosis, yoga or Tai Chi. (http://nccih.nih.gov/health/stress/relaxation.htm) Relaxation Techniques for Health.
* When you are aging, you will first encounter menopause, if you are a woman or andropause, if you are a man. The key is to measure what hormones are missing and (http://www.bodylogicmd.com/bioidentical-hormone-therapy?gclid=Cj0KEQjwv_fKBRCG8a3ao-OQuZ8BEiQAvpHp6Id7dXvhXjbbfazksfZrYkvE4k6dqWkqz3Skwl3IRHgaAgYm8P8HAQ&tid=cpc.google.g.out_of_market_geo.bioidentical.%2Bbioidentical+%2Bhormones.b.c.%7Badid%7D.1406756188) replace the missing hormones with bioidentical hormones . But there are other hormones like melatonin, thyroid and human growth hormone that may also be lacking.
* Supplement with life-prolonging supplements: vitamin C, vitamin D3, resveratrol, CoQ10, quercetin, omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil). (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140227125240.htm) Supplement added to standard diet improves health, prolongs life in mice.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||International Business Times - US ed.|
|Date:||Jul 16, 2017|
|Previous Article:||How Brands Should Approach Situations Like Rob Kardashian's Recent Instagram Rampage.|
|Next Article:||'The Mist' Spoilers: What Will Happen Season 1, Episode 5?|