48 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Mid-Day Session.
* Yuma Energy, Inc.(NYSE:YUMA) shares jumped 130% to $4.1821 after the company announced a third-party has purchased all of the company's outstanding senior secured bank debt and related liabilities for approximately $35 million.
* Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: LXRX) rose 31.4% to $2.26 after the company announced the termination of its alliance and settlement with Sanofi. Sanofi must pay the company $260 million.
* CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE:CRR) gained 26.4% to $2.6424.
* T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTOO) shares climbed 25.9% to $1.7999 after the company announced that it has been awarded a breakthrough technology contract with Premier. Premier's members will receive special pricing and access to T2 Biosystems' T2Bacteria Panel and T2Candida Panel.
* The Lovesac Company(NASDAQ: LOVE) shares jumped 20.8% to $22.23 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter.
* China Online Education Group(NYSE:COE) shares gained 19.9% to $7.05 following Q2 results and Q3 guidance.
* Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTLK) gained 17.1% to $1.78 after Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $9 per share.
* YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW) climbed 16.8% to $4.04 after reporting a new term loan agreement.
* Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSSE) gained 15.3% to $10.63.
* Francesca's Holdings Corporation(NASDAQ: FRAN) rose 14.7% to $11.93 after climbing 101.55% on Tuesday.
* American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC) gained 13.2% to $9.81.
* Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: VRCA) climbed 12.9% to $13.33.
* Tocagen Inc. (NASDAQ: TOCA) gained 12.8% to $4.23.
* Exicure, Inc. (NASDAQ: XCUR) rose 12.5% to $2.70.
* J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) climbed 12.4% to $1.1350 on seemingly no company-specific news. The stock is approaching a 3-month high on above-average volume.
* Libbey Inc. (NYSE:LBY) gained 11.9% to $2.35.
* Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE:BE) climbed 11.8% to $5.10 on seemingly no company specific news. The stock looks to be rebounding from dropping approximately 82% year-over-year.
* Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSTK) rose 11.2% to $23.70.
* American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ARA) gained 11.2% to $12.17.
* Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUBY) jumped 11.1% to $9.72.
* Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIMT) shares gained 11% to $24.48.
* iQIYI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ) rose 10.8% to $19.99 with the overall Chinese market after China granted tariff exemptions to certain US goods. iQIYI shares are trading notably higher than other Chinese stocks.
* Farfetch Limited (NYSE:FTCH) surged 10.5% to $10.24.
* Globalstar, Inc.(NYSE:GSAT) gained 10% to $0.4142 after the company announced that Charlie Ergen and his EchoStar firm have started a strategic partnership for the company's debt refinancing program.
* ARCA biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABIO) gained 9.1% to $6.22 after the company announced that its Gencaro Atrial Fibrillation has been selected for a presentation at the HFSA 2019 Scientific Meeting.
* PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) climbed 8.9% to $ 29.90.
* Maxar Technologies Inc. (NYSE:MAXR) gained 8.6% to $9.10 after the company was selected to design and manufacture advanced navigation antennas for the Airbus Defence and Space.
* Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MACK) climbed 8.5% to $6.00.
* Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO) gained 7.5% to $5.64 after the company surpassed 1,500 total commercial aircraft installed and activated with satellite in flight connectivity.
* Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRX) rose 7.5% to $7.44 after gaining 4.37% on Tuesday.
* Washington Prime Group Inc. (NYSE:WPG) gained 6.6% to $4.4250 on continued momentum. The Stock has increased over 25% since September 2nd.
* Borr Drilling Limited(NYSE:BORR) shares rose 5.8% to $7.16 after gaining 4.80% on Tuesday.
* Tata Motors Limited(NYSE:TTM) rose 5.7% to $9.44.
* RH (NYSE:RH) rose 4.7% to $166.31. RH reported stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter and raised its 2019 guidance.
* Sintx Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SINT) rose 4.2% to $1.51 after the company announced that it has retained Ascendiant Capital Markets as an investment bank and advisor, to identify strategic opportunities in the dental space.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
* Top Ships Inc.(NASDAQ: TOPS) shares tumbled 47.4% to $4.37 after the company priced 1.58 million share common stock offering at $6.30 per share.
* Zscaler, Inc.(NASDAQ: ZS) shares fell 23% to $47.43 after the company issued FY20 EPS guidance below analyst estimates.
* Farmer Bros. Co.(NASDAQ: FARM) shares dipped 20.6% to $11.11 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
* InspireMD, Inc. (NYSE:NSPR) dropped 14.3% to $2.68.
* GameStop Corp.(NYSE:GME) shares fell 12.8% to $4.44 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
* 111, Inc. (NASDAQ: YI) dipped 10.6% to $4.46.
* Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.(NYSE:CANF) fell 9% to $2.6802 after rising 23.19% on Tuesday.
* Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE:BANC) shares declined 8.1% to $13.92.
* Himax Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HIMX) fell 7.9% to $2.45.
* Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE:MNK) dropped 7.4% to $3.5950 as traders potentially took profits after the stock rose roughly 90% yesterday, following news that the company would sale H.I.G. Capital for $250 million.
* Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLAY) shares fell 5.8% to $41.20. Dave & Buster's reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, but lowered its 2019 sales guidance.
* HealthEquity, Inc.(NASDAQ: HQY) shares fell 5.1% to $56.92.
* Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE) fell 3.8% to $23.20 after reporting a 105 million secondary share offering by selling shareholders.
(c) 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 11, 2019|
|Previous Article:||Institutional Investors, From Credit Suisse To Citigroup, Helped Fund Cannabis Companies Last Month.|
|Next Article:||Analysts Agree: Nothing To Restore With RH Stock.|