37 bodies of victims of Sousse attack flown home.
TUNIS, July 5 (KUNA) -- Thirty-seven bodies of the 38 tourists killed in the terrorist attack in Sousse have so far been flown home since Wednesday, the Ministry of Health said Sunday. "There remains only the body of a Russian tourist that yet to be repatriated, Tunisia's TAP news agency quoted the Ministry as saying in a statement. The 37 repatriated are 30 Britons, 3 Irish, 2 German, a Portuguese and a Belgian, the statement said, noting that all the injured have left hospitals except for a Russian tourist who is still under medical supervision. A terrorist attack on "Imperial Marhaba" hotel in El Kantaoui tourist resort, Sousse, on Friday, June 26, left 38 dead and 39 others injured. (end) nm.gb
All KUNA right are reserved 2015. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Kuwait News Agency (KUNA)|
|Date:||Jul 5, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Tunisian navy rescue 17 illegal migrants off Haouaria.|
|Next Article:||Nuclear talks with Iran likely to reach agreement this week - Kerry.|