Printer Friendly

12 of family pass out after toxic meal.

NAROWAL -- Twelve people of a family passed out late on Sunday after eating toxic meal in village Kakkayke

The family of Tajamul Husain felt abdominal pain soon after eating the dinner and started vomiting. Soon, they passed out.

The locals shifted them to the Narowal District Headquarters Hospital. Those passed out included Tajamal, Munawwar Husain, Muhammad Sajid, Muhammad Rafique, Abida Bibi, Nasreen Bibi, Laiba, Ayesha and others. Three of them were referred to Lahore for further treatment.

Doctor at Emergency Ward, Dr Muhammad Bilal said the condition of the nine family members was out of danger and they all would be stable in next two days.

Tajamal said they ate rice after which they all passed out.

SNAKE: Rescue 1122 captured a six-foot snake from the residential colony of District Headquarters Hospital of Narowal.

The reptile was spotted in the house of driver Jahangir.

First, locals tried to capture it, but in vain. A Rescue 1122 team captured the snake after two hours.

They said the species was invasive.

COPYRIGHT 2019 Knowledge Bylanes
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2019 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:Dawn (Karachi, Pakistan)
Date:Jun 25, 2019
Words:211
Previous Article:DBA demands divisional status for Sialkot.
Next Article:'No forex earning in agriculture due to lack of value addition'.

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2021 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters |