12 Last-Minute Sayings For Boss's Day.
So what if your coworkers think you're a brownnoser? It might be a good idea to celebrate National Boss's Day this Monday. For those who don't want to buy a card, some fun quotes have been provided below. The one-line greetings come courtesy of Brainy Quotes and The Epoch Times.
1. "When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him, I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people." 6 Unknown
2. "By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day." 6 Poet Robert Frost
3. "If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire." 6Cannon's Law
4. "If it wasn't for bad bosses, I wouldn't know what a good one was like." 6 Writer Byron Pulsifer
5. "I've learned from doing my own show with Fox that people are not your partners if they're signing the checks. Whoever signs your paycheck is the boss -- no matter what they tell you." 6Comedian Joan Rivers
6. "'Bossy' is someone who bosses people around without reason." 6Actress Stephanie Powers
7. "If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn't have a job if he was any smarter." 6 Italian-American gangster John Gotti
8. "People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives." 626th President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt
9. "The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself." 6Poet Edward Bulwer-Lytton
10. "Show me a man who is a good loser and I'll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss." - Columnist and editor for the Door County Advocate Doug Larson
11. "Don't blame the boss. He has enough problems." 6American politician and businessman Donald Rumsfeld
12. "The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people." 628th President of the United States Woodrow Wilson
Follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/mariamzzarella) @mariamzzarella