11 Fast Facts About Singer And Songwriter Victoria Monet.
As (https://www.ibtimes.com/ariana-grande-makes-history-top-3-songs-billboard-hot-100-2766228) Ariana Grande confused fans with her sexuality with the release of the song, "Monopoly" many are left wondering who she sang the song with. Victoria Monet joined Grande for the song's release and the pair seem to have developed a strong friendship as a result. Here's everything we know about the songstress and best friend of Grande.
* Monet is a 24-year-old American singer and songwriter.
* She sang with Grande during her "One Love Manchester" charity concert.
* Monet's debut album was released in 2014 and was called "Nightmares & Lullabies Act 1." She followed this the album up with a second EP in 2015 called "Nightmares & Lullabies Act 2."
* Her album, "Life After Love Part 2" is out now.
* She has written songs for a number of artists including Grande, Fifth Harmony, Chris Brown, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Coco Jones, and Jasmine V.
* She opened for Fifth Harmony's 7/27 tour.
* Diddy Dirty Money performed "I Hate That You Love Me," which was one of the most popular songs that she helped to write.
* Monet also helped write Grande's "Step On Up," "Let Me Love You," "Moonlight," "Be Alright," "Leave Me Lonely," "Knew Better/Forever Boy," and "I Don't Care."
* She also helped (https://www.ibtimes.com/how-ariana-grande-gets-perfect-sun-kissed-look-every-time-2760366) Grande release "Better Days" 6 a tribute song after the 2016 Orlando night club shooting and Dallas police shooting.
* After the Manchester concert shooting, where Grande was performing, Monet posted on social media, "I wish I could say that I am OK, but I am not. Safe? Yes, but heartbroken that loved ones who came to have the night of their lives ended up losing them. They weren't safe. I will never understand this hate!"
* Monet is performing with Grande on her "Sweetener World Tour." She was also the supporting act on Grande's "Dangerous Woman Tour."