10 WAYS YOU CAN HELP the ENVIRONMENT.
1. When you go out for a walk with your dog, always take a pooper-scooper with you.
2. Don't disturb the neighborhood by making too much noise.
3. Tell your local refuse operator if rubbish has been dumped in your area.
4. Always dispose of litter in a litter bin, or take it home with you.
5. Buy or make a compost bin. Your kitchen scraps will make great compost to help your plants grow.
6. Take old aluminum cans, bottles, and newspapers to your local recycling center.
7. Join your local bird-watching society.
8. Help birds by setting up a nesting box or feeding table in your yard.
9. Find out more about wildlife living in your area by going on supervised nature walks.
10. Start or join a road sponsorship scheme to keep a section of your local highway clean and tidy.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jan 1, 1999|
|Previous Article:||Computer Zone. (part 4).|
|Next Article:||Ask Doctor Cory.|