10 HABITS OF PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THEIR DREAMS.
Summary: There are a few common habits that have helped people who have achieved success in their lives get to where they are. The best part is that these are habits that anyone can attain!
1. They see challenges as opportunities - Most people interpret fears as obstacles and tend to run away from them. People who live their purpose successfully have developed the capacity to see fear as a sign of what they really need to go for and put all their courage and energy into it.
2. They see life as a game - Having this vision of life opens up space for playfulness and creativity instead of limitation. This also cultivates qualities of resilience, problem solving and confidence.
3. Living the life they want is the only option - They're so committed to making their dreams a reality that they banish any possibility of a backup plan whatsoever from their mind.
4. They aren't just dreamers: they act on their desires - Instead of getting stuck in their dreams, they snap into action, no matter what it takes. Whether it's quitting a job, getting out of a relationship that holds them back, investing in themselves or moving to a new location, they have the courage to do it. They do this by listening to, and then acting on, their intuition.
5. They expect and know that they deserve the best - They expect that what they want is going to happen as if it were an inner-knowing. They expect and feel they deserve to earn well, do what they love, serve others using their gifts. The secret is that they still expect the best even when they don't have all the answers as to how it's going to happen.
6. They have no fear or guilt when asking for what they want - Because they're so connected to their passions, they aren't afraid to ask for what they want. In fact, they understand that their success depends on others, so asking for what they want is part of the deal. They set their boundaries and express their needs without fear, guilt or shame.
7. They create their own rules - They create their own rules instead of fitting into society's norms. This gives them the freedom to design their destiny.
8.They've learned to be comfortable being uncomfortable - They don't get stuck in having all the answers, or making things perfect. Instead, they're aware that they're not going to see the next step until they make the decision to move forward despite the discomfort.
9. They have mentors and role models - Having teachers' increases their awareness and helps them quickly identify where they're stuck so that they can immediately change their results.
10. They know the power of the spoken work - Your words have more power than you could ever imagine. They're the origin of your internal and external experience. They're not the effect. Change your words and watch your life change as well.
COPYRIGHT 2014 ARABIAN MAGAZINES - A DIVISION OF CG ARABIA WLL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 6, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Painting - ZENA ASSI A MASTER OF PATHETIC FALLACY.|
|Next Article:||VIVA Advertorial - LISTEN NOW! THE POWER OF HD VOICE.|