"Kyrgyzstan's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2015" is now available at Fast Market Research.
[USPRwire, Sun Nov 22 2015] Timetric's fiscal regime report covers Kyrgyzstan which has substantial deposits of gold and copper, and mineral resources which form much of the country's economic potential.
* Its mining industry is governed by State Agency on Geology and Mineral Resources of the Kyrgyz Republic.
* The Mineral Resource Act is the apex Law of the Kyrgyz Republic for the mining industry .
* The State Agency on Geology and Mineral Resources of the Kyrgyz Republic is the public agency that implements policy in the field of subsoil use and the development of the mining industry
* The State Agency on Geology and Mineral Resources, under the Kyrgyz government, administers the licensing of subsoil use
* The Law of Kyrgyz Republic "Mineral Resources Act", amended by Act No. 77 of May 24, 2014, is the main law for the mining industry in Kyrgyzstan
Full Report Details at
The report outlines the governing bodies, laws, mining rights and key fiscal terms which includes tax on use of subsoil, profit tax, land tax, withholding tax, depreciation and value added tax (VAT).
Reasons to Get this Report
Gain an overview of Kyrgyzstan's mining fiscal regime
Copyright [c] 2015 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 22, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Mexico Freight Transport Report Q1 2016 - New Market Research Report.|
|Next Article:||Engines and Turbines, Except Aircraft, Vehicle and Cycle Engines in India: Industrial Report.|