"Kazakhstan's Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014" Published.
[USPRwire, Sat Mar 14 2015] Kazakhstan possesses significant fossil fuel reserves, along with mineral and metal deposits. It produces a variety of mineral resources such as coal, uranium, lead, zinc, tungsten, molybdenum, borates, phosphorite, copper, potassium and cadmium. The mining industry in Kazakhstan is governed by the Ministry of Industry and New Technology and Ministry of Environmental Protection. The Law of Subsoil and Subsoil Use is the main regulating law for mining activities in the country
* The Ministry of Industry and New Technology of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the country's central executive body that manages the mining and metallurgical industries, industrial innovation, scientific and technological developments, and the production of machinery and construction materials.
* The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade is responsible for the implementation, verification and control of state policy on commodity markets.
* The Ministry of Environment Protection is responsible for the development and implementation of state policy for environmental protection and management.
* The Law of Subsoil and Subsoil Use regulates mining activities in the country.
* The Law on Atomic Energy is the basic law covering nuclear legislation in the country.
* The Law on Radiation Safety of Population ensures the protection of the population from negative effects of ionizing radiation, and deals with the rights of individuals in regards to safety.
Full Report Details at
The report outlines Kazakhstan's governing bodies, laws, mining licenses, rights, obligations and tax-related information which includes signing bonus, commercial discovery bonus, payment to compensate for historic cost, tax on production of useful minerals, excess profits tax, corporate income tax, capital gains tax, land tax, social (payroll) tax, vehicle tax, deductions, depreciation, loss carry forward, withholding taxes, value added tax(Vat).
Reasons to Get this Report
Gain an overview of Kazakhstan's mining fiscal regime.
Copyright 2015 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 14, 2015|
|Previous Article:||"Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in France" now available at Fast Market Research.|
|Next Article:||Direct Selling in Saudi Arabia: New research report available at Fast Market Research.|