"Cattle Feed & Feed Additives Market - Global Forecasts to 2020" Published.
Cattle Feed & Feed Additives Market by Application (Dairy, Beef, Calf), Ingredient (Corn, Soymeal, Wheat, Other Oilseeds & Grains), Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Acidifiers, Antibiotics, Antioxidants), & by Region - Global Forecasts to 2020
The cattle feed market is projected to reach USD 72.12 billion by 2020. The market has been gaining prominence among livestock growers to improve the productivity of the cattle which are intended for different purposes such as for dairy purpose and meat purpose. Factors such as increasing per capita beef consumption in Southeast Asian countries, demand for dairy products in the Asia-Pacific region, and increasing herd size in feedlots in the U.S. and Canada is driving the cattle feed market.
"Innovative products such as gut health promoters are projected to boost the cattle feed additives market"
Among the key types of feed additives considered, trace minerals and enzymes are projected to be the fastest-growing segments. Innovative feed additives are projected to gain higher demand when the manufacturers are able to prove the product's efficiency in supporting the animal health and productivity without compromising on ethical practices and regulatory requirements.
Full Report Details at
"Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing region in the cattle feed market"
The growth in Asia-Pacific region is supported by several internal factors which includes industrialization and supply chain integration of dairy sector and limited pasture lands as well as external factors such as import restrictions on inferior quality meat.
Break-up of primaries, by the following:
* By Company Type - Tier 1 - 50%, Tier 2 - 20% and Tier 3 - 30%
* By Designation - C level - 28%, Director level - 22%, Others - 50%
* By Region - North America - 30%, Europe - 25%, APAC - 25%, Latin America - 15%, RoW - 5%
Key market players such as Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Royal D.S.M. N.V. (The Netherlands), Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands), and as Charoen Pokphand Group (Thailand) have been profiled in the report. Other players include Alltech, Inc. (U.S.), Land O'Lakes Inc. (U.S.), New Hope group (China), and Country Bird Holdings Ltd. (South Africa).
Reasons to buy this report:
* To get an overview of the global cattle feed & feed additives market
* To gain insights of the key players of the industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
* To get an overview about the countries/ regions witnessing strong demand in the cattle feed & feed additives sector in order to ascertain investment decisions for business operations
* To gain knowledge of the growth of various subsegments in order to strengthen the areas for product launches and innovations, and service customization
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 3, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Market Report, "Celgene Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2016", published.|
|Next Article:||Market Report, "Thermal Power in China, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016", published.|