pounds 50,000 SUMMER SCRATCH; BONUS CASH AMOUNT; pounds 25,000.
There's a top prize of pounds 25,000 to be won every week, plus lots of other super cash prizes from pounds 50 to pounds 5000.
There are EIGHT FREE chances to win every week and you can scratch and match every day in the Daily Record and Sunday Mail.
Thousands of Daily Record readers have already cashed in with our super scratchcards.
And you could be next to strike it rich with Summer Scratch.
To win, you need to scratch off three identical cash amounts underneath the dated sunshine panels on the back of your card, or you need two identical cash amounts on your card to match the bonus cash amount printed each day in the paper.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Scratch off the sunshine panel dated Monday, May 18, on your card.
2. You will reveal FIVE cash amounts and a "Bonus Cash Amount - see Newspaper". If you reveal THREE identical cash amounts on the sunshine panel dated Monday, May 18, you win that amount.
3. If you don't reveal three identical cash amounts, don't worry, there's another way to win.
The "Bonus Cash Amount - see Newspaper" - means today you need THREE identical cash amounts of pounds 25,000 to win - TWO from the panel dated Monday, May 18, on your card, to match the cash amount printed in today's bonus box.
HOW TO CLAIM
IF you have THREE identical cash amounts on today's sunshine panel on your card, or if TWO amounts from today's panel, match the amount in today's bonus box, you must call our claims line on 0141 221 3211 between 10.30am and 4.00pm TODAY ONLY. No responsibility will be taken for late claims.
2. The prizes for each game will be awarded to the player or players who make THERE'S pounds 5500 to be won in Super Bingo Game 35.
Today's numbers apply only to GAME 35 on your card.
When you have crossed off ALL 15 numbers on your card for GAME 35 claim for a FULL HOUSE.
HOW TO CLAIM: Telephone the CLAIMS HOTLINE: 0141 221 3211 between 10am and 4.30pm TODAY - or have a friend phone for you.
Rules for claiming are shown on the BINGO CARD.
The prize for the FULL HOUSE is pounds 1000 with a Super Snowball of pounds 4500 which is added if the Full House is successfully claimed within the first 52 numbers printed.
If not claimed, the Super Snowball prize is carried on to the next game.
BONUS BINGO: Here's a great new way to bolster your bank balance with our BONUS BINGO GAME.
Simply look at Game 35 on your bingo card. If you have this week's Bonus Bingo number 7 anywhere on your bingo card Game 35, you could be quids in to win pounds 50. To enter the draw, all you have to do is dial the Bonus Bingo hotline on 0891 111 506 and answer a simple question on-line. Lines close at midnight on Saturday.
Calls cost 50p a minute at all times. Editor's decision is final. 1. No purchase necessary, bonus cash amounts are available from the Daily Record and Sunday Mail Offices. Cards are freely available from the SDR & SM offices. 2. The prizes for each game will be awarded to the player or players who make a successful claim. 3. All claims are subject to scrutiny and must be intact to be eligible for a prize. Cards containing printing errors are void.
4. Winners must agree to the publication of their names and photographs in the Daily Record and Sunday Mail.
5. Should more prizes be claimed than are available in any prize category for any reason, a simple draw will take place for the prize.
6. Persons under 16 years, employees of the Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail, Saltire Press, Europrint Promotions Ltd, Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail retail agents, their agents and families are not allowed to play.
7. The Editors' decisions are final in all matters relating to the games. No correspondence can be entered into.
8. The Daily Record and Sunday Mail reserve the right to stop the game at any time and change the conditions.