pounds 140m; IBROX DEBT DOSSIER What Gers owe.
THE Daily Record can today reveal that the true extent of Rangers' debt is a staggering pounds 140m.
Adminstrators Duff and Phelps Phelps may refer to:
In places in the US:
- Phelps (village), New York
- Phelps (town), New York
- Phelps, Kentucky
- Phelps (town), Wisconsin
- USS Phelps (DD-360), a US Navy destroyer
- Ibrox - a district of the city of Glasgow in western Scotland.
- Ibrox Stadium, the home of Rangers F.C..
- Ibrox subway station - A subway station that is a part of the Glasgow Subway system.
- Ibrox - the Gaelic term for 'badger's sett'.
The unpaid bills range from pounds 26million for Ticketus down to pounds 40 owed to a face painter.
The official dossier also reveals the taxman's slice is now pounds 14m, plus up to pounds 79million from two outstanding tax cases.
More unpaid creditors - such as club staff, season ticket holders and owner Craig Whyte - will tip the bill over pounds 140million.
Paul Murray Murray, river, Australia
Murray, principal river of Australia, 1,609 mi (2,589 km) long, rising in the Australian Alps, SE New South Wales, and flowing westward to form the New South Wales–Victoria boundary. , the man leading the Blue Knights consortium, insisted he was not concerned by the mind-boggling figures.
Murray spoke as it was confirmed there are now just three bids left on the table after the German bid fell through - Murray's group, a Singapore bid and an American consortium fronted by controversial millionaire Bill Miller.