Zenprise Customers to Get Expert Advice From Elsevier's Digital Press; Exchange Troubleshooting Software Will Include Expert Content From Respected Technical Books.FREMONT, Calif. -- Zenprise, Inc. today announced that it will encode (1) To assign a code to represent data, such as a parts code. Contrast with decode.
(2) To convert from one format or signal to another. See codec and D/A converter.
(3) The term is sometimes erroneously used for "encrypt. content from leading technology publisher Digital Press in upcoming versions of its leading email management software. Zenprise will add information from Digital Press' trusted technical books into its Symptom Database, a knowledge store of all known Microsoft Exchange Messaging and groupware software for Windows from Microsoft. Exchange Server is an Internet-compliant e-mail system that runs under Windows NT/2000 and Windows Server 2003. It can be accessed by Web browsers, the Exchange client, versions of Outlook and the earlier Windows Inbox. symptoms and solutions. The Symptom Database already includes knowledge from the Microsoft KnowledgeBase & leading Exchange architects and MVPs.
"At Digital Press, our goal is to provide practical and timely solutions to technologists working with critical projects and everyday challenges," said Theron Shreve, publisher at Digital Press. "Zenprise has created a whole new way of interacting with the advice in our books and a unique way of extending our reach. Our readers can shorten (audio, compression) Shorten - A form of lossless audio compression. troubleshooting Troubleshooting is a form of problem solving. It is the systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved. Troubleshooting is often a process of elimination - eliminating potential causes of a problem. time by using Zenprise's software to proactively detect problems and map these problems to solutions from our expert authors immediately."
Zenprise provides software that proactively delivers real-time, automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. diagnosis and resolution of problems across the Microsoft Exchange environment. Using patent pending algorithms, Zenprise identifies email problems in an Exchange environment, pinpoints the underlying cause, and delivers step-by-step instructions to fix the problem.
Digital Press content will be encoded directly into the Zenprise software, connecting customers with the knowledge of Digital Press Microsoft Exchange experts such as Tony Redmond, Jerry Cochran, Kieran McCorry, and more. The software uses the knowledge from Digital Press books to help find the underlying cause of email problems. Once the cause is determined, Zenprise provides customized solutions with content derived from Digital Press books. Customers will get an abbreviated abstract of the problem and solution from Zenprise, and can purchase the Digital Press publication for a more in depth discussion of the issue. With a growing base of expert content, Zenprise is significantly cutting troubleshooting time for email administrators.
"Digital Press publishes books by renowned consultants and senior staff at Microsoft, HP Consulting and other industry leaders," said Jayaram Bhat, president and CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of Zenprise. "By adding that expertise into our software, our customers have the most up-to-date, reliable Exchange troubleshooting information. With information from Digital Press, Zenprise can automatically diagnose diagnose /di·ag·nose/ (di´ag-nos) to identify or recognize a disease.
1. To distinguish or identify a disease by diagnosis.
2. and resolve email problems more completely and accurately."
The Zenprise Symptom Database is automatically updated with new content as it becomes available. Current customers will automatically receive Digital Press content as part of their product subscription.
About Digital Press
Digital Press has long-standing experience developing books that bring practical and timely solutions to computing computing - computer professionals working with critical projects and everyday challenges.
Many of its authors are world-renowned consultants and senior staff of Microsoft, HP Consulting and Integration Services, and Nokia, among others. These experts continue to provide Digital Press readers the enriched information needed to design, install, and manage enterprise implementations.
Zenprise provides service-management software that delivers real-time, automated diagnosis and resolution of problems across the Microsoft Exchange environment. Founded in 2003, Zenprise is headquartered in Fremont, California For the unincorporated community in Yolo County, California, see .
Fremont (IPA: /ˈfriːmɒnt/) is a city in California that was incorporated on January 23, 1956, from the merger of five smaller communities: and is privately held with funding from investors Bay Partners, Mayfield, and Shasta Ventures. Zenprise's executive and product teams bring enterprise software experience from companies such as Mercury, EDS (Electronic Data Systems, Plano, TX, www.eds.com) Founded in 1962 by H. Ross Perot (independent candidate for the President of the U.S. in 1992), EDS is the largest outsourcing and data processing services organization in the country. , Zambeel, Bay Networks, and Loudcloud. For more information, go to www.zenprise.com.