Your LIFE: YOU CAN.. GET A NATURAL DESIGNER BATHROOM ON A HIGH-STREET BUDGET; SHOPPING.
1. TRANSFORM your bathroom by replacing boring white tiles with darker tones, using bathroom paint, panelling or tiles on walls and floors. Accessorise with touches of orange to bring out the deeper colours. Solero orange roller blind, made to measure prices from pounds 41, Web Blinds (0800 169 3938, www.web-blinds.com)
2. CHOOSE freestanding accessories, such as a laundry bin in dark woven materials. Lavar tobacco rattan laundry bin, pounds 49, Habitat (08444 991 111, www.habitat.net)
3. CREATE the right mood to enjoy your new room. For the perfect relaxing bath, light a few scented candles. Essence candles, from pounds 4.50 and Kingston dark wood tray, from pounds 8, all Habitat (08444 991 111, www.habitat.net)
4. TAKE a leaf out of Kelly Hoppen's design book and pile up a lavish collection of the cotton-bordered hand towels, from pounds 8 each, she designed for Bhs (0845 1960 000, www.bhs.co.uk)
5. ENSURE all the smaller accessories you choose are made from natural materials to keep the theme going. Bamboo soap dispenser, pounds 4.99, and soap dish, pounds 3.99, both from a larger collection by Sainsbury's (0800 636 262, www.sainsburys.co.uk