WowStores.com Enters Into an Agreement to Acquire 10% of Roughhousedesign.com Inc.Business Editors
JERICHO Jericho, city, West Bank
Jericho (jĕr`ĭkō) [Heb.,=fragrant, or city of the moon god], Arab. Ariha, town (2003 est. pop. , N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 8, 2000
WowStores.com Inc. (NQB-Pink Sheets:WOWS WOWS Wire Obstacle Warning System ) announced today, that it has entered into an agreement with Roughhousedesign.com Inc. to acquire 10% of the privately held concern, for an undisclosed amount. Roughhousedesign.com Inc. was recently established to engage in the business of Web design, Web development, and e-solutions. WowStores.com Inc. has an option to acquire the remaining 90% of Roughhousedesign.com Inc. in exchange for Wowstores common stock.
Allen Arber, president of Roughhousedesign.com Inc., said, "Roughhousedesign is very excited about the initial investment and opportunity to work closely with WowStores." Arber, who in 1997 co-founded the Web advertising network ContentZone.com, went on to become the vice president, chief creative officer of Internet advertising Delivering ads to Internet users via Web sites, e-mail, ad-supported software and Internet-enabled cellphones. Also called an "ad network," Internet advertising organizations act as a middleman between the advertiser and the Web sites and software publishers that display the ads. giant 24/7 Media (Nasdaq:TFSM). Arber recently began Roughhousedesign.com, which is targeting to fill the gap for small- to medium-sized businesses needing a Web presence.
WowStores.com, located at www.wowstores.com, is a commission-driven Internet shopping directory A shopping directory is a web directory style website similar to the Open Directory Project or the Yahoo! Directory with focus on sites that sell products or services, usually referred to as ecommerce websites. . This site provides customers with access to merchandise and services 24 hours a day. The company earns a commission on items purchased via WowStores.com links to the affiliate or sponsor sites. WowStores.com is the parent company of Stockfirst.com Inc., the publisher of www.stockfirst.com, a leading Internet-based provider of investor financial content available for investment decisions, including Free Real Time Quotes, Message Boards ("Stockboard"), Daily Market Commentaries, Charts, Investment Newsletters, and Fundamental Economics and Stock Specific Data.
Forward-looking statements forward-looking statement
A projected financial statement based on management expectations. A forward-looking statement involves risks with regard to the accuracy of assumptions underlying the projections. in this release are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ from those discussed.