Work on roads, drains in full swing in Lugar.Lugar Lugar may refer to:
- Dick Lugar, a United States senator.
- Lugar, East Ayrshire, a small village in southwest Scotland.
- Lugar, Portugal, a small administrative subdivision of Portugal.
Funded by the US Agency for International Development (USAID USAID United States Agency for International Development
USAID Agencia de los Estados Unidos para el Desarrollo Internacional (Spanish) ), the ongoing projects would take three more months to complete, said a spokesman for the provincial governor Din Mohammad Darvish. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Darvish,80 percent work on a 15-kilometer road, linking Pul-i-Alam locality 1. locality - In sequential architectures programs tend to access data that has been accessed recently (temporal locality) or that is at an address near recently referenced data (spatial locality). This is the basis for the speed-up obtained with a cache memory.
2. with Sarkh district had been completed and work on the remaining 20 percent earlier faced security problem has been restarted.
Darvish said with the help of technical advisors, the officials of the Governor's House had been trained in various fields and they were now able to prepare proposals on their own.
He said the training had been beneficial in drawing the attention of donor The party conferring a power. One who makes a gift. One who creates a trust.
donor n. a person or entity making a gift or donation.
DONOR. He who makes a gift. (q.v.) entities.
According to Darvish,the officials were imparted training in English language English language, member of the West Germanic group of the Germanic subfamily of the Indo-European family of languages (see Germanic languages). Spoken by about 470 million people throughout the world, English is the official language of about 45 nations. and computer skills.
The officials often visit the project sites both in capital city and districts in order to maintain high work standards, he said.
The government officials have been in constant contact with tribal leaders for consultations on the security situation and reconstruction issues.
In the area of education and health, Darvish, said dozens of projects are underway in the province.
The province-based ISAF ISAF International Security Assistance Force (UN program)
ISAF International Sailing Federation
ISAF International Shark Attack File
ISAF Israeli Air Force
ISAF Information Security Awareness Forum forces had provided the provincial public health department with 8 ambulances,in addition to construction of a 12-bed hospital in Azra district.
Two school buildings in the same district had also been built recently.
Almost 2,000 students have been studying in these schools.
Another school building,having the capacity of accommodating 3,000 students in Kalangar locality of Pul-i-Alam had also been constructed.
Copyright Pajhwok Afghan News. All rights reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company